CHJW had its origin in June of 1911 when Irving Washington (Jerry) Church began practicing law in Great Falls, MT. In 1942, Mr. Church partnered with George Harris and formed the law firm of Church & Harris. The separate firm of Johnson & Williams was formed in 1946 in Great Falls by Bjarne Johnson and Carter Williams. The firm became known as Church, Harris, Johnson & Williams as a result of the merger of the two partnerships in 1949. What began in 1911 has today grown to be one of the oldest and most respected Montana law firms. Our law firm cherishes a reputation for integrity and competence established by its founding attorneys over the last one hundred years of service to its clients. Striving for excellence, our law firm has melded tradition with technology to establish a foundation upon which we can build for the future.