Church, Harris, Johnson & Williams' business transaction attorneys have extensive experience with, and routinely advise clients regarding, virtually every type of corporate or commercial transaction from formation to dissolution and everything in between. Our business transaction services and experience includes:
- The formation, management and operation, and dissolution of business entities, including sole proprietorships, limited and general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies;
- Tax consequences associated with each form of business entity and tax consequences associated with dissolution;
- The purchase and sale, split-up, dissolution, merger, and reorganization of businesses;
- Compliance with administrative regulations and filing requirements of federal, state, county, and local governmental agencies;
- Commercial transactions, including the negotiation and enforcement of contracts and the perfection and enforcement of security interests; and
- Business and estate planning, including family business and succession planning.